Get more performance and scalability to consolidate your backups, archiving, and disaster recovery with the Dell EMC Data Domain DD6800. The DD6800 is a powerful, modern data protection storage system for the midsized enterprise.
With throughput of up to 32 terabytes per hour, the DD6800 can back up 256TB of data in under 8 hours. Thanks in part to the addition of flash SSD for metadata, the system provides faster performance than the previous generation. The DD6800 supports 405 concurrent backup streams.
High-speed, variable-length Data Domain deduplication reduces your backup footprint by 10-30x in typical use. So you can retire tape, reduce risk, save on infrastructure costs, and retain data in the cloud more economically.
- Up to 32 TB/hour throughput using Data Domain Boost software
- Up to 14.4PB of local logical capacity extends to 43.2PB with Data Domain Cloud Tier software option that supports long-term retention
- Configurable for high availability by adding a standby, second controller
- Works with leading backup, archive, and enterprise applications
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)