Bring performance, efficiency, and reliability to backup, archive, and disaster recovery with the Dell EMC Data Domain DD6300. The Data Domain DD6300 is a capable, cost-effective protection storage system ideal for your small to midrange data center.
With throughput of up to 24 terabytes per hour, the DD6300 can back up 192TB of data in under 8 hours. Thanks in part to the addition of flash SSD for metadata, DD6300 provides faster performance compared to the previous generation.
Reduce your backup storage footprint by 10-30x in typical use with high-speed, variable-length Data Domain deduplication. Get started with modern data protection that makes it possible to finally retire tape, save on infrastructure costs, and have confidence in your data recovery.
- Up to 24 TB/hour throughput using Data Domain Boost software
- Up to 8.9PB of local logical capacity
- Saves space and lowers cost with single-enclosure footprint: can be purchased with no external shelves
- Works with leading backup, archive, and enterprise applications
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)